Wednesday, September 17, 2014

a tag for you

Good Morning!

I'm a day late but have a cute little tag to share with you, 
using Avery Elle's new set North Pole.



I masked off the Santa hat to just use the "ho ho ho" to background stamp the tag I cut using Gift Tags die. And stamped the sentiment from the Simply Tags: Everyday set.

Then I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the adorable penguin and popped him up onto a banner I cut out using Dotted dies.

I'm definitely on a tag making kick lately!

I hope you are having a wonderful week so far, 
thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. How cute this is! I love all the ho-ho-ho's in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...