Tuesday, July 8, 2014

simply happy

Good Morning!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Today I have a quick share of a card I made using the new set 
Simply Said: Happy (with accompanying dies) from Avery Elle.


The "happy" was cut out using some fabulous new patterned paper that Avery Elle will be releasing tomorrow!!

It is absolutely fabulous, and coordinates with their most popular ink pad colours.

Avery Elle Simply Said Happy Clear Stamps  Avery Elle Simply Said Happy Elle-ments Die

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Please hop on over to the Avery Elle blog to check out more inspiration from the fabulous Chunyuan.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kasia!
    So simple and so incredible amazing! Thanks for inspiring me!
    Greetings from Switzerland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Love the dimension and the simplicity of this sweet little card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kasia, your card is beautiful, the colours are amazing and the patterned die cut just wowed me!
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...