Tuesday, June 24, 2014

sending hugs

Hey there!

The blog has been a bit quiet lately.
I have been trying to spend more time with my family in between all of the things that take us away. :)

My son and I recently got back from a trip out to Ontario to visit my Grandpa,
his Great Grandpa, who's 93 no less!!

And since most, actually all, of my family lives far from where I do, I think this new set from Avery Elle will come in very handy for sending quick little notes to keep in touch.


I used the new Sending You set for the sentiment and the little gold heart image, and the Oh Yeah Elle-ments die set to cut out the speech bubble.


Avery Elle Sending You Clear Stamps  Our Oh Yeah Custom Steel Die are exclusive to Avery Elle.  The largest speech bubble is the perfect size to fit into a 3 x 4" page protector pocket or to create your own journaling card.  These premium steel dies coordinate with our Oh yeah and Picture It clear photopolymer stamp sets and are proudly made in the USA. Measurements: Largest Speech Bubble Die - just under 3 " x 4"


Stop on by the Avery Elle blog to check out some amazing inspiration from Chunyuan.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the clip on your
    card, very lovely.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...