Saturday, March 8, 2014

shake shake shake!

Good Morning!

I can't even remotely express in words how happy I am this week is over!!
Time for some much needed relaxation,
and family time.

It is also time for a brand spankin' new RetroSketch challenge, 


and this week's sketch is based on one of mine. 
You can see it here.

I actually really enjoy this sketch. 
I think it can be a great way to showcase your favourite patterned paper
 or use stamps, 
like I did here, to create your own fun background.


This card uses images an sentiments from the TAWS set

Head on over to the RetroSketches blog to see more inspiration with this week's sketch from the rest of the DT.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love this, Kasia!!! Those little birds are just the bomb!! Gray and yellow together are a great combination. Sweet, sweet card! I hope you don't mind if I pin this. Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...