Saturday, November 2, 2013

RetroSketch #88

Happy Saturday!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween.
Which I guess means we can all now look forward to counting down Christmas. :)

On to business!! I have the new RetroSketch challenge to share with you.
It's based on this stunning card by Arielle.

I decided to turn mine into a tag.
Which I am finding I am doing a lot lately!


I used one of the new TAWS sets, In Stitches, as well as a small portion of a sentiment from the set Change.

Be sure to head on over to the RetroSketches blog for more inspiration from Arielle, Laurie and Katie.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet tag - love the paper pieced pincushion ;) The pierced detail around the tag edges is perfect too!
    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...