Monday, July 22, 2013

RetroSketches!!

OMG!!
Please forgive me, I did it again, I totally blanked on my post. :(

My only excuse is we have family in town. 
I finally got to meet my handsome nephew!!
Well, and the cousins got to meet for the first time.
It was awesome, they sort of hugged each other. Too cute.
My nephew is 10 months and E is 6 months.

Anyway!! 
On to the sketch.


This sketch is based on this beautiful little card by Arielle!


I again used TAWS sets Black Beard's Loot and Land Ho.

Be sure to hop on over to the RetroSketches blog to eye up the gorgeous inspiration Arielle, Laurie and our headliner Lisa have to share.

Thanks so much for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. That little parrot cracks me up! I love how you've colored him in blues. Very fun card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! Love this quirky bid!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...