Saturday, March 23, 2013

RetroSketches #56

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is enjoying Spring so far. 
We still have below 0 degrees Celcius temps,
 but warmer days are in our future!

Today I am sharing this week's new RetroSketches sketch.
This one is based on our lovely Headliner Lori's gorgeous card, that you can see here.


So pretty!

For my card I used TAWS special release set Wings of Hope.
It's only available this month and is yours free with a $40 purchase over at the store.


This set is wonderful, beautiful images and heartfelt sentiments.

Head on over to the RetroSketches blog to check out the rest of the DT's inspiration and then play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the dimension.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite lovely. Perfect way to cheer someone whose going through a bout of the big "C". That pink cardstock is gorgeous! Wonderful card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty. It's meaningful yet the brightness of it conveys hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! Great work on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this! I never like simple card that I make, but I always think yours are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special card! Love the bright pink and pretty butterfly of hope!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...