Saturday, March 2, 2013

RetroSketches #53

Morning!
Happy Saturday.

I have a fun new sketch to share with you for this week's RetroSketch challenge.


It is based on one of Arielle's gorgeous cards, which you can see here.
Love that background technique!!

For my card, I used one of TAWS newly release sets called Ka-Pow.
It's such a super fun set. 
Great for the boys and comic book lovers in your life.


I also cut up a sentiment from their All About You set.

Head on over to the RetroSketches blog to see all of the fabulous inspiration there, as well as meet our March headliner Lori Tecler.

Thank so much for stopping by today.
Have a fabulous weekend. :)



9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, Kasia! Really ingenious and I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Is that skyline part of patterned paper or is it a stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dana, it's patterned paper. I got it over at Jessica Sprague's site, it's by Splendid Fiins called Super. :)

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful card. Love how you have added the background and city scape, it's perfect (and so pinned)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome interpretation of the sketch! Hope you're doing well with the new babe, Kasia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...