Wednesday, February 6, 2013

all about you

Good Morning!

I have a bright and sunny card to share with you today.
I made it using the new TAWS set "all about you".


This set has some super sweet sentiments.

I cut this one up so I could place it how I wanted. 
I love that you can do that with clear stamps!!

I am also loving playing around with this messy distress ink technique.
Just stamp the pad onto a waterproof sheet, spritz it with water then smoosh a clear block into it and smoosh it on your card.

So easy and lots of fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.


5 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a cute sentiment and really love the paint splotch effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright, fun card! That sentiment is perfect! I need to try this "smooshing" technique! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Kasia! The sentiment is the perfect contrast to your arty sploosh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joyful card! Love the distress ink technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Such a great, artistic feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...