Saturday, December 29, 2012

some exciting news and a birthday!

Good Morning!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Holidays!

It has been fairly low key for us which is lovely. 
As I feel from now on the holidays will be much more hectic!!

I have some exciting news to share with you, I have been so lucky to have been asked to join the AMAZING team of ladies over at The Alley Way Stamps!

How fun is that?!!
Alison is an amazing artist and designer and has assembled some pretty amazing women to showcase her designs.
I can't believe I get to be a part of it all. :)



 


Check out the blogs of these wonderful ladies by clicking on the pictures.
They have some really wonderful creations to share!!

Also, The Alley Way Stamps is turning 1!
And starting Jan 1st there will be 13 days of prizes to be won.



Photobucket


Head on over to the TAWS blog for all of the details. :)



Thanks so  much for stopping by.

Have a wonderful day. :)

4 comments:

  1. Exciting news, Kasia! You'll do such a great job with these cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Yayness....so well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Kasia!!! These stamps are perfect for you!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...