Saturday, November 24, 2012

RetroSketches #39

Good Morning!

I hope that my American friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

It's Saturday, time for another RetroSketches sketch.
This week's sketch is based on another one of Laurie's FABULOUS cards.
You can see the original here.


I tried to not only use the sketch, but Laurie always uses coloured cardstock so beautifully, that I wanted to try some out.

Not overly excited with how it turned out, I think it's still missing that something.


The knit-like background is WPlus9, the rest are Avery Elle, Framed Fonts. The cardstock, and ribbon are Avery Elle as well.

Head on over to the RetroSketches blog to see what gorgeousness Arielle and Laurie have for you this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...