Sunday, November 18, 2012

Retrosketch #38

Good Morning!

It's Saturday which means yet another RetroSketch to share with you.
This week's sketch is based on a simple little one I made earlier in the year.
You can see it here.


So many possibilities!

I decided to stray slightly away from my Christmas themed cards for a bit and use up some of the millions of scraps of patterned paper I have!
This is really a perfect sketch for that. 
I may have to make a few more!!



I was recently going through my Paper Smooches stamps and came across one of the recent releases, Cyber Cafe.
This sentiment kinda jumped out at me so I decided to go with it.

The papers are from an older Basic Grey paper pack.

Please head on over to the RetroSketches blog to check out Arielle and Laurie's amazing takes on the sketch!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend.


4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...