Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ColourQ #144

So I have managed to do it again!
I completely forgot to write up my post this morning when i got home from work! Grrrrrrrr!!

Of course it's Tuesday so I have a ColourQ colour challenge to share with you.


 So pretty!! I love this adorable little dress. :)

I was definitely inspired by the flowers for my card.


I used Papertrey Ink's gracious vases and used a blender pen to colour in my flowers.

Don't forget to head on over to the ColourQ blog to check out what gorgeous things the DT has created for your inspiration!
You have until Sunday July 9th to link up your amazing creations. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. hey! how did you get your blender pen to color so well? mine always looks uneven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! That red paper is awesome and so is your coloring on those vases!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent colouring Kasia, you make it look so professional. The flowers and vases are amazing. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love the red! And the way you colored the vase and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool, sophisticated card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I've missed a lot here, Kasia! I totally love this crisp design. Those are fabulous challenge colours. I hope to find a bit of time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card! I swear, I want to borrow your brain... just for a few minutes - I promise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...