Monday, May 7, 2012

Whoo! Hoo! A Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Good Morning!!
And what a fabulous morning it is! 
(it is for me, I hope it is for you too!)

Today I am celebrating my first Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!!


They have changed everything up over at the Sparks challenge blog. 

First off, there are challenges now EVERY WEEK! How awesome is that?

And every week there is a new themed challenge.

Week 1 - trend watch
Week 2 -  designer drafts
Week 3 - cool shades
Week 4 - picture perfect

The DT was split into 2 groups, each group taking alternating challenge weeks.

I am in Group 1, therefore I will be sharing creations with you
 for the trend watch and cool shades challenges. 

Along with Heather, Glenda & Lori.

Jackie, Kimberly, Angeline & Erica will be showcasing creations for the other two challenges.

So fun!


We start things off with a Trend Watch challenge!
This week's trend is "the sky is the limit"

  
Now I chose to take this fairly literally!! 


Feel free to be inspired by this week's trend in ANY way!!

I used Paper Smooches "sunny side up" set for the kite, clouds and sentiment. (Which I cut up to place the words where I wanted!)


I used Kim's cloud card template for the card itself, and one of the free digital stamps that Kim offers up on the Paper Smooches blog, for the sun.

Please head on over to the Paper Smooches blog for more info and then to the rest of the ladies' blogs to see their AMAZING samples.


You have until May 13th to play along. :)
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!





11 comments:

  1. Yipeeeeeee! Your first Sparks challenge! You really made a stellar card Kasia! LOVE the shape!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I love everything about this card! The shape! The cut up sentiment! The papers! Everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOOOOORAY for your first PSS challenge post! This is a fabulous card! LOVE the shape and those papers! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Kasia! Way to start off your term with a BANG! Great idea to use the shaped card template. I can't wait to see what else is in store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome shaped card! The cloud shape is so much fun, and you've made such a cheery scene, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE your cloud card! It's such a fresh and fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous card Kasia - love the cloud template & your card design :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what a debut! This card is super amazing Kasia, LOVE everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sentiment on the clouds....great debut card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on making the PS SPARKS team! I'm thrilled to see you on the team, Kasia! Your card totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...