Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ColourQ #125

Good morning again!!
This is my second post, can you believe it?

I have a colourful card to share with you today using some fabulous colours!


I definately had some trouble at first trying to figure out how to use them, then decided what a fabulous background they would make.


So I pulled out my PTI background basics chevron set and got to stamping.
It was a little to flat with just the sentiment so I popped it up on a strip of cardstock.
But it needed something more, so I wrapped a bit of twine around the end and added the buttons. I like the way it turned out. :)

Please go on over to the ColourQ blog to have a peak at what Arielle and the rest of the DT have to share with you this week.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. They make a fabulous bkgd Kasia, I love the chevrons and the sentiment strip is the perfect finishing touch :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great girl! I love chevrons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm hello total love here! Yep I am in love with this card pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! They look fabulous as chevrons and the popped up sentiment with the twine and buttons is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah -- perfect way to use this (insert adjective here) assortment of colours! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the chevrons and your twine and button embellishment on your sentiment strip is a fabulous touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your idea to make the colours your background... and a 'chevron background' is genius! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kasia, this card is so modern, and the perfect card for these colors! I'm a big fan of chevrons to begin with ;) And I love the way you wrapped the twine and put the buttons on top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the contemporary look of your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! i LOVE the way you wrapped the bakers twine and then layered the buttons on top! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diggin' this CAS graphic beauty! Your twine treatment is fabby!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love those chevrons, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...