Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's party time!

Well December has barely started but Christmas parties have already begun! 1 down 4 more to go! Not a lot compared to some people but it's lots for me.

So finally being in the Christmas spirit, or at least ready to admit that it's coming soon, I have started to make a few more Christmas cards. As usual I started late and most will probably not make it on time, but it is the thought that counts right? :)

I decided to start with a colour combo by the Play Date Cafe.
I absolutely adore that bow tie and the pj's on the little cutie! The heart shaped measuring cups are pretty adorable too.

I had come across this flocked polka dot white paper and really wanted to use it. I will say that I had a very different idea where this card was to be going but I think the end result turned out ok too.


The vellum base is PTI, the patterned paper and the stamp is CTMH embossed with Zing! white embossing powder and the brad is Basic Grey.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend. :)

9 comments:

  1. I think your card turned out superb! So rich and elegant looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that card, love that stamp, may have to dig it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that image and the great shape. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card....I'm so envious of your talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, that reindeer is adorable and the red paper you used is so fun and festive. I'm laughing at your description on the side about your pet because we SO have one of those that brings us as much frustration as joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS!
    I love the embossing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! I love the CAS design! I'm not sure I will hit my deadline of getting all my cards handmade for Christmas either :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shaped card with the embossing! LOVE that reindeer and sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!! I have this set and it has never seen ink. After seeing your card, I am going to go dig it out and CASE you. The shape of your card and that monochromatic red paper really sets off the stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...