Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CQC #58 sympathy

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent mine visiting one of my best friends who lives in B.C. and currently pregnant. It was fantastic, but it definately started my biological clock ticking!

This weeks ColourQ challenge colours are amazing as usual! Arielle has picked some fantstic colours.
I thought they were sort of subdued and unfortunately I needed to make a sympathy card, a friend of mine's father passed away this weekend.
I was able to get my hands on this beautiful Hero Arts stamp, long stem flowers, I have admired it on so many other cards! The polka dots stamp is by Cornish Heritage Farms, the sentiment and papers are Papertrey Ink.

There is always fabulous inspiration from the design team to check out so please do over at the ColourQ blog, then play along!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful sympathy card with a great attention to details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you sure know how to create a perfect take on this challenge :) It's gorgeous. Those flowers are beauriful and I love how you included the sentiment with the flowers on that piece of cardstock. It looks like it made for it!Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! That image is stunning, great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kasia! I think sympathy cards are the hardest to make - but you've done a wonderful job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...