Tuesday, October 5, 2010

colourQ challenge #53


Good morning! I wanted to share some exciting news. I have been invited to be on the ColourQ royal design team! I admit when I found out, I went screaming up stairs to tell my DH and have been on a bit of a high ever since. :) I am so honoured.

Now this is a group of fabulous, talented and super sweet ladies. I'm sure many of you know this already but every week Arielle (check out her blog too, she works some layout magic!) comes up with a brilliant colour combination and via colourQ gives crafters some fabulous inspiration.

This weeks colour challenge is so bright and cheerful, and for some reason made me think beach/ocean. So that is somewhat where my card ended up.

I also have a large group of pregnant coworkers that I will need cards for so.....!

Please take some time to check out all the design team's blogs for some fabulous inspiration, then play along! Check out the ColourQ blog for all the details.

Have a fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by.



Supplies:
Paper - Papertrey Ink Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening, Terracotta Tile, Basic White and Ripe Avacado
Ink - Distress Ink faded jeans, CTMH white daisy
Stamps - Papertrey Ink Background Basics: Retro, Welcome Baby(???)
Ribbon - Papertrey Ink Terracotta Tile Grosgrain
Other - Silhouette SD cutter (boat set)

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and perfect for a baby! Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Welcome to the CQC--we're excited to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kasia! So happy you are getting some well deserved recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours on this, the boats are so cute! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. naturally, it's amazing card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...