Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Feeling Blue


There has been a lot of bad news around my co-workers lately and as I was cleaning up I came across this lovely sentiment/quote by a little 8 year old girl. They say the most wonderful, strange, honest, funny things don't they?!

I thought how perfect, plus I have been itching to use this rainbow stamp from Close to My Heart.

I wanted to keep a bright colour palette and try to keep within the boundaries of this weeks challenge from The Sweetest Thing.

Thanks for stopping by and for all the wonderful comments! I hope everyone has a little sunshine in their lives!

Supplies:
cardstock; papertrey ink
stamps; clouds - hero arts, sentiment - ? (maybe inkadinkadoo), rainbow - CTMH
ribbon: papertrey ink

3 comments:

  1. So bright and cheery, I hope it makes them smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card,love the sentiment and those beautiful clouds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...