Friday, April 30, 2010

one layer wednesday - and SSSC66

**Sweet Sunday Sketch/Etsy Inspired challenge card is the 2nd in the post!

We all know I can't pass up a challenge, especially a one layer one! Lateblossom is continuing her Wednesday challenge, this week with a little twist, flock or glitter.

The feet are Hero Arts and stamped with the essential glu pad, then blue flock added. I have loved the look of a glitter frame, so I used 1/4" scor tape to make a frame. I mean why not include both! With the sentiment (also Hero Arts) it seemed much like a Hollywood footprint of the stars. And what baby doesn't deserve to feel that way!!

My second card was made for a couple of challenges combined. Another for the Etsy Inspired Challenge and for Sweet Sunday Sketch.

I was able to use some scraps to make this card inspired by this screen print by beethings. They have some really cool stuff! I really like this colour combo, really I like anything paired with grey!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful way to combine flock and glitter on one card! And your owl card is adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am loving that cute owl card! Loving it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, the little feet card just makes me sigh and wish for another! What a wonderful design and composition and color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fist card is so cute!
    I love the glitter!
    And that owl card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve you flock and glitter! Adorable card and will surely be loved by the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now THAT baby card is just the most clever EVER!

    I'm in the midst of doing those glitter frames on a series of Christmas cards and I must say it sounds much easier than it really is. The tape is making me call myself fumble-fingers. I LOVE the look but hate the process.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that glitter frame - what a fab idea! Very cute little feet too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Footprints of the stars! Love it! LOL!


    Your owl card is adorable too...gray is underappreciated, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your glitter frame is so perfect for this challenge and it turned out beautifully! Love your little owl for the SSSC! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...