Thursday, April 1, 2010

CPS #160

Well...I couldn't wait to race home & make new card! Please tell me others feel this way too! Tell me I'm not alone.

Since I am (or feel I am) still trying to figure out my style, I am very much inspired by challenges. Especially simple ones  :)

This one was made for the Card Positioning Systems sketch challenge #160.

I used Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock, card measures 3 X 6, Hero Arts Hello Circles and All Occasion Messages. For the background strip I used Papertrey Ink's Text Style background stamp.

Simple, simple, simple and super easy. I hardly ever have an idea set out in my head of a colour scheme or elements I want to use. I tend to pick the sketch then look through my stamps to see what speaks to me. Generally I have to pick 1 or 2 beacuse otherwise it would end up being a jumbled mess!

I hope this easter weekend you get to some time with your loved ones.

Supplies
paper : PTI kraft & white
ink: CTMH chocolate & cranberry
stamps: PTI text style, HA hello circles & all occasion messages
other: red pearls, EK success corner rounder, red grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the colors and the rhinestones are in just the right place and are such a pretty detail. And, yes, I have times too when I can't wait to get home and make a card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It really makes my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...